If you would like to set up your auto-giving arrangements or would like to update an existing account, click the "Account Setup and Updating" Link for access to the system. A User Guide
is also available to assist you in setting up and managing your account.
St. Johns has established this program to provide options to individuals for automatically making offerings and special financial gifts to the church. This is available for both members and non-members.
The program is very flexible and includes options for one-time or recurring gifts that can be scheduled to occur weekly, monthly, etc. It also allows you to automatically pay directly from your checking or saving accounts, as well as a debit or credit card.
The following is general information about this program:
1. The system is extremely secure to protect your account access and personal information.
2. The options for payment, amounts of your offering and intervals of payment can be easily changed at anytime.
3. You may terminate this auto-pay arrangement at anytime,
4. If you are a member, your record of giving will continue to be updated, as in the past, but this will require that you set up an account with the required profile information. This will allow the church Treasurer to link your electronic giving with your envelope number.
5. A link to the User Guide is available below. It will not only guide you through the setup and maintenance of your account, but may also help you decide whether you want to subscribe to this type of payment arrangement.
If you would like to set up your auto-giving arrangements or would like to update an existing account, click the "Account Setup and Updates" Link for access to the system.
Any questions or assistance needs regarding this program can be directed to Jerrilyn Hendrickson (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or Jacob Scriver (email@example.com
). Their phone numbers are available in the member directory.